News, Entertainment, Inspirational, Lifestyle, And More

Sunday 23 July 2017

West Ham United Sign Arnautovic From Stoke For £20m

West Ham have completed the signing of Austrian forward Marko Arnautovic, from Stoke City..

The 28-year-old, who joins for a club record fee of £20m which could rise to £25m, on a five-year-deal, arrived Stoke from Werder Bremen four years ago and was just 12 months into a four-year contract with the Potters.

Arnautovic, who scored seven times in 35 games in all competitions last season, said;
“Everyone knows that West Ham is a big club and I’m happy to be a part of it. I can’t wait to get started,” 
“It feels special to me to be a West Ham player. They are crazy for football and this is what I like. The club is still growing, getting better and better and that’s why I’m here.”
Arnautovic becomes West Ham’s third signing of the summer, following deals for England goalkeeper Joe Hart and Argentina full-back Pablo Zabaleta.

No comments:

Post a Comment