News, Entertainment, Inspirational, Lifestyle, And More

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Congrats! Dr Sid & Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

The couple who are already blessed with a baby girl are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today. They both took to their respective instagram pages to celebrate their special day. What Sid wrote right below and that of his wife, Simi right after the cut. More years together guys...


3 years ago she said I do, I'm grateful to God for keeping us together and I'm excited about forever. Through ups and down you've been my ride or die thank you @simiesiri. I pray the lord help me to be the man that you deserve ❤️


Happy 3rd anniversary babe aka Papa Ney Ney! ❤❤❤ May God continue to guide us and give us more reasons to smile and laugh this hard! 👨‍👩‍👧😍😘💍

No comments:

Post a Comment