News, Entertainment, Inspirational, Lifestyle, And More

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tiger Woods Had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien & THC In His System At Time Of Arrest

 

Tiger Woods ingested a cocktail of painkillers, anti-anxiety medication, sleeping pills, and marijuana just before he was arrested by Florida authorities in the early morning hours of May 29 for driving under the influence, ESPN reports.


The sports news network cited a toxicology report which it says was obtained from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office on Monday.

The report said that Woods had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien, and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in his system at the time of his arrest.

The golfing legend has pleaded guilty to reckless driving. As part of a plea agreement, Woods agreed to enter a diversion program for first-time DUI offenders that will allow him to have his record wiped clean if he completes the program.


The sheriff's office made the toxicology report available to the public after the criminal investigation into the matter was closed, according to ESPN.

In a statement released through a spokesperson on Monday, Woods said: 'As I previously said, I received professional help to manage my medications.

'Recently, I had been trying on my own to treat my back pain and a sleep disorder, including insomnia, but I realize now it was a mistake to do this without medical assistance.

'I am continuing to work with my doctors, and they feel I've made significant progress.

'I remain grateful for the amazing support that I continue to receive and for the family and friends that are assisting me.'






 



 



 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment