News, Entertainment, Inspirational, Lifestyle, And More

Monday 13 November 2017

I Have Been Receiving Pressure From People To Contest In 2019 Elections-Shina Peller


King of night life and Chairman of Aquilla Group, Shina Peller might be forced to take up a political post in his hometown, Iseyin, Oyo State. The easy going man, was recently a guest at Nigerian Union of Journalists NUJ, Oyo state chapter, where he confirmed he is currently under intense pressure by indigenes of Oyo state, particularly his constituency to run for a political office in the 2019 general elections.



While speaking with Journalists Shina said;

“For now, my business is my priority, although I’ve been receiving pressure from people from every corner to get involved in politics but I’m yet to make up my mind”

The philanthropist also spoke on his journey to popularity saying, “My popularity didn’t just start today, it was birth from my zeal to do everything I can in whatever capacity to assist people and encourage younger ones even from my days as an Undergraduate at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in Ogbomoso.”

No comments:

Post a Comment