News, Entertainment, Inspirational, Lifestyle, And More

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Paris Hilton gives close up look at her ENORMOUS $2 million engagement ring from new fiancé Chris Zylka – leaving fans in shock


PARIS Hilton and her Hollywood actor boyfriend Chris Zylka are engaged.

The Hilton heiress shared the romantic moment on her Instagram account of when Chris got down on one knee and presented her with a box containing her huge engagement ring.
And now Paris has given her fans a closer look at her huge rock, which is worth $2 million.
Sharing a black and white image with her 7.9m followers, Paris can be seen gazing down on the huge ring as she captions the snap: "Diamonds Are Forever."


And her fans couldn’t believe the size of the diamond, with one person writing: "That’s like the biggest diamond in the world."
Another fan wrote: "How big is that diamond?", while a third called it: "The largest wedding ring I have ever seen."
Paris and Chris confirmed their engagement earlier on Tuesday, with Paris admitting she "immediately said yes" when he popped the question on the ski slopes.

Chris, 32, asked her to marry him on a snowy mountainside in Aspen, Colorado, and arranged for a pal to film the special occasion, which she shared on social media.
She captioned the moment: "The most romantic moment of my life!"
"I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend. I have never felt so happy, safe and loved.

Meanwhile Chris added: "Paris is the most beautiful and incredible woman both inside and out. I feel like the luckiest man in the world to be marrying my dream girl. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together."


 



No comments:

Post a Comment